Friday, February 12, 2010

feb 7th

Feb 7th. Nothing is clear but everything is certain.
Today was a good day. No sad moments. I woke up early this morning to go to church at 5am. We were at church by 550. Just my host mom and I. I had a laugh to myself on the way there. We got on the bus… it was still dark. Everyseat was full with families in their church clothes. The driver had 50 cent blasting . Old women and children all listening to 50 cent bumpin as they made their way to church. It was quite funny cause they had no idea what he was singing… and did not flinch as the lyrics blasted fuck this and fuck that. Bitches and hoes.
Today I went to an agriculture meetimg with a volunteer who has been here for about 7 months. She calmed my nerves quite a bit. Her Spanish was shaky when she got here and now she seems very comfortable. She answered a lot of my questions which is just what I needed. Tomorrow is Monday and we have language class next door at lindsays house at 8am. I never thought I would say it but im happy we have school tomorrow. I don’t like having a lot of free time. It allows my mind to wonder on to bad thoughts about where I am and what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment